RICH: Save the Date! Annual Awards Luncheon, April 3, 2017
Event Date: April 3, 2017 - 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Monday, April 3, 2017
12 PM to 2 PM
Crowne Plaza; 801 Greenwich Avenue, Warwick, RI
Our Annual Awards Luncheon is just months away! Mark your calendars for a great time as we honor the people who do so much for the cause of ending homelessness. We look forward to seeing you there. Ticket information will be sent soon.
Help us honor the work done this year by nominating friends, coworkers, organizations, or those you think should be recognized.
Nominations must be in by February 13, 2017!
We are seeking nominations for the following awards:
Sr. Carol McGovern, RSM Memorial Award
- At least five years fighting homelessness
- Extensive depth and breadth of service through direct interventions with homeless individuals and advocacy for social change
- Commitment to empowerment of those who are poor and homeless
Senator Jack Reed Advocacy Award
- A policy maker or someone that influences policy and is committed to ending homelessness
- Clearly exercises leadership and public advocacy for housing resources
- Has made a direct contribution to the further the work of the RI Coalition for the Homeless
Sr. Judy Soares, RSM and John Coen Memorial Award for Direct Service
- Work with those who are homeless for at least five years
- Demonstrated extraordinary dedication to his or her work
- Consistent sensitivity to and respect for those who are homeless
- Evidence of effectiveness in serving homeless constituents
- Demonstrated commitment beyond service to engage in advocacy on housing and homeless issues
Further information and a nomination form for your convenience can be found on RICH's Award Nominations page. Please email all nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 721-5685.